Your privacy is very important to us and it is our mission to safeguard it.
Local lodging license number 36131/AL
What Information is collected?
We collect various types of information, including information that identifies you or may identify you as an individual, and may be considered “personal information”.
As part of the activity developed by this company and according to the different features of our site, the following types of information may be collected:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to this site, including visit origin, duration, pages viewed, navigation source path
- Information provided by cookies installed on our site (see our cookies policy)
- Information you enter when you register on this site, such as your name and email address
- Information you enter when you create a profile on this site, such as your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests, hobbies, academic and professional status
- Information you enter when you subscribe to our emails and newsletters
- Information generated by the use of this site, including: when, how often and under what circumstances
- Information related to any searches or purchases of products or services, including an online store and transactional information, such as your email address, phone number, and payment details such as a credit card or other means of payment.
- Information you post on our site with the intention of posting it on the Internet
- Any other personal information you submit
By using our site, certain information is collected automatically. For more detailed information see the section: cookies policy.
Purpose of Information Collected
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Administration of our business and our site, including statistical data analysis, testing, surveys, hobbies, attending events, troubleshooting, creating user accounts, sending alerts, notifications and support
- Customizing and improving our site for you and your device
- Allow the use of our services, namely on our site
- Enviar produtos resultantes de transacções comerciais nomeadamente através do nosso site
- Submit products resulting from business transactions including through our website
- Submitting information for: prices, budgets, pro forma invoices, payrolls, invoices, receipts and other accounting documents
- Sending advertising related to our activity or that of partners we find relevant to you
- Sending email notifications when requested by you
- Sending emails or newsletters that you subscribe to and you can unsubscribe whenever you want
- Sending third parties statistical information about users of our site
- Handling information requests and complaints made by you or about your use on our site
- Investigation and prevention of fraudulent, unauthorized activities and other illegal activities
- Other uses deemed appropriate in the course of our activity or requested by you
All personal information you submit for publication on our site will only be published in accordance with your express consent.
Privacy control settings can be used to adjust the limits of the information that is collected.
Without your consent we will never provide your personal information to third party organizations for their use or use of others.
Shared Information with Third Parties
We do not rent or sell personal information to any person or entity..
We may also share your personal information in the following cases:
- Whenever required by law
- During current or future legal proceedings
- In defense of our legal rights, including sharing information with third parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk
- To any prospective or future buyers of our company or assets that are or may be for sale
- Any person believed to be involved in a trial, whose court may request such information
We take security measures and maintain reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information is stored on a variety of secure servers, protected by a variety of techniques including secure passwords and firewalls.
All transactions, including electronic payments, made on our site are protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that processing information via the Internet is implicitly unsafe and that we cannot guarantee the security of information sent via the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping any passwords for accessing our site confidential (we will never ask you for your password except when you wish to access your registration/client area) and limit access to your devices by leaving your registration/customer area after use of our site.
The user can exercise at any time:
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right of portability of your personal data
- The right to object to certain processing of personal data
These rights may be requested, free of charge, entitled to a response or enforcement within a reasonable time, not less than 30 days. This will require the applicant to be identified by means of a photocopy of his identification document certified by a notary.
Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may require payment of a fee on account of administrative costs.
International Transfer of Information
The information collected may be stored, processed and transferred between countries where our organization operates so that we may use the information within our activity.
These countries may not be covered by the European Data Protection Directive.
The information you post may be available via the internet worldwide and we will not be able to prevent the use of this information by other parties.
You expressly agree to the rules referred to in this section.
Retention of Information
Information we treat for a particular purpose will not be retained longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes and will be deleted within a year.
Without prejudice to the previous point, we will retain personal information in the following cases:
- Whenever required by law
- Whenever its relevance in complying with legal proceedings is suspected
- Whenever it is used to establish, exercise or defend our rights (including information shared with third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention or credit risk mitigation)
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that include an identifier placed on your computer by our web server through your browser. When you visit our site, we may collect information automatically through cookies or similar technology.For more complete information visit the website allaboutcookies.org.
- To keep the user connected
- To understand how you use our site
- Understand the use of our products or services
- Support our marketing campaigns
Cookies used on this site may be set by our organization or by third parties. Cookies created by third parties are not controlled by us and you should consult each organization's privacy policies.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies, however our site uses:
- Required Cookies - Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of our site, namely to access its features. Without these cookies our site cannot function properly.
- Analytical Cookies - These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site..
- Cookies and Social Network Plugins - These cookies allow users to share pages and content on third party social networks. They also allow you to target social media advertising.
How to manage your cookies?
You may manage cookies as indicated below, however blocking cookies will have a negative impact on your user experience and some features may not perform correctly so we advise you to enable all cookies on this site.
Each user can manage which groups of cookies want to enable or disable via the cookie manager icon situated in the lower left corner of this site. This icon only appears after you choose to enable or reject cookies through the initial notification that appears when you first visit this site
Alternatively, each browser allows you to view, inhibit or delete cookies. In order to manage your preferences you should consult the help pages of the different browsers you use.
In order for you to exercise your rights in the processing of your data, you may contact us by email or at the postal address on our contacts page.